Avondale Estates, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Avondale Estates, Georgia : DeKalb County
Issued: 5:46 am EDT May 26, 2022 Latitude: 33.771494 Longitude: -84.2671444 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday
100% chance of thunderstorms on Today 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Memorial Day 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 74°F Low: 63°F High: 79°F High: 81°F High: 85°F High: 87°F High: 89°F High: 90°F
Low: 59°F Low: 61°F Low: 64°F Low: 66°F Low: 67°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
DEKALB-PEACHTREE - (KPDK)
70°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 7:30 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1000ft, Broken at 1500ft, Broken at 2200ft
Current Conditions at
ATLANTA - (KATL)
70°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:52 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 700ft, Scattered at 3500ft, Scattered at 9000ft, Broken at 18000ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
FULTON COUNTY ARPT - (KFTY)
70°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 2400ft, Few at 3300ft, Broken at 8000ft
Current Conditions at
DOBBINS AFB - (KMGE)
70°
Mostly Cloudy
Mist
as of 7:08 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 6 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 600ft, Broken at 6000ft, Broken at 15000ft
100% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely before 2pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 2pm and 5pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 5pm. High near 74. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Low around 63. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 59. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 81. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Clear, with a low around 61.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 85.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 64.

Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Sunny, with a high near 87.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 66.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 89.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 67.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Avondale Estates, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:30 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:01 AM
Civil Sunset: 9:07 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:27 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:42 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:49 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:19 PM
Moon Almanac for Avondale Estates, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 15%
Moon Age: 25.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,772 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Avondale Estates:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:10:45 am Thu13.7%
Moonset:05:16 pm Thu11.9%
Moonrise:04:50 am Fri8.9%
High Moon:11:28 am Fri7.4%
Moonset:06:15 pm Fri6.0%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.