Avondale Acres, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Avondale Acres
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Avondale Acres, Georgia : Dougherty County
Issued: 10:16 am EDT May 21, 2022 Latitude: 31.5798959 Longitude: -84.1949085 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday
High: 91°F Low: 70°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 90°F High: 89°F High: 85°F
Low: 68°F Low: 68°F Low: 68°F Low: 69°F Low: 66°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
MOULTRIE - (KMGR)
81°
Clear
as of 10:35 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.

Sun Almanac for Avondale Acres, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:37 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:09 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:57 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:37 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:30 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:02 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:05 PM
Moon Almanac for Avondale Acres, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 63%
Moon Age: 20.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,624 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Avondale Acres:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:12:06 pm Sat62.4%
Moonrise:02:20 am Sun55.8%
High Moon:07:43 am Sun53.3%
Moonset:01:13 pm Sun50.7%
Last Quarter:02:42 pm Sun50.0%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.