Avenue, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Avenue
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Avenue, Maryland : St. Mary's County
Issued: 4:31 am EDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 38.2562405 Longitude: -76.7677453 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
20% chance of rain on Overnight Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of rain on Monday 40% chance of rain on Tuesday 30% chance of rain on Wednesday
Low: 63°F High: 84°F High: 91°F High: 94°F High: 89°F High: 76°F High: 71°F High: 75°F
Low: 63°F Low: 71°F Low: 72°F Low: 68°F Low: 59°F Low: 58°F  
Rain Mostly Cloudy Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Rain Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
ST MARYS - (K2W6)
63°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 4:59 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.72 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 7000ft, Scattered at 8000ft, Broken at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
PATUXENT RIV NAS - (KNHK)
64°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 4:52 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.70 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 7500ft, Scattered at 9500ft, Broken at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
ST INIGOES/WEBSTER - (KNUI)
Clear
as of 4:53 AM EDST
Pressure: 29.70 in.
Wind Data
Calm
Current Conditions at
SHANNON ARPT - (KEZF)
63°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 5:15 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.69 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 7000ft, Broken at 10000ft
20% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. South wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Thursday... Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 84. West wind 7 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 63. Calm wind.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. South wind 3 to 8 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 71. South wind around 7 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of rain Monday Monday... Showers likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for Avenue, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:53 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:23 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:45 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:46 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:22 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:05 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:02 PM
Moon Almanac for Avenue, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 85%
Moon Age: 18.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,884 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Avenue:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:53 am Thu84.2%
Moonrise:12:38 am Fri78.1%
High Moon:05:19 am Fri76.1%
Moonset:10:04 am Fri74.1%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.