Avalon Park, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Avalon Park, Maryland : Wicomico County
Issued: 3:35 am EDT May 26, 2022 Latitude: 38.4192835 Longitude: -75.5565903 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday
20% chance of light rain on Today Mostly Cloudy on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Memorial Day Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday
High: 72°F Low: 66°F High: 81°F High: 80°F High: 81°F High: 86°F High: 88°F High: 88°F
Low: 64°F Low: 61°F Low: 62°F Low: 66°F Low: 67°F  
Light Rain Mostly Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
SALISBURY - (KSBY)
61°
Cloudy
as of 6:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.27 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1000ft, Solid Overcast at 1900ft
Current Conditions at
GEORGETOWN - (KGED)
61°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.28 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 4100ft
Current Conditions at
OCEAN CITY - (KOXB)
61°
Cloudy
as of 6:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.27 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Few at 900ft, Solid Overcast at 1800ft
Current Conditions at
WALLOPS ISLAND - (KWAL)
61°
Cloudy
as of 6:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.26 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1200ft
20% chance of light rain Today Today... Areas of drizzle with a slight chance of light rain before 11am, then a slight chance of rain after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 72. Southeast wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. South wind around 8 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A slight chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. South wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am. Low around 64. South wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers before 8am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 62.

Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Sunny, with a high near 86.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 66.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 67.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.

Sun Almanac for Avalon Park, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:43 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:12 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:47 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:34 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:25 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:51 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:07 PM
Moon Almanac for Avalon Park, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 15%
Moon Age: 25.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,714 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Avalon Park:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:10:10 am Thu13.9%
Moonset:04:44 pm Thu12.0%
Moonrise:04:09 am Fri9.1%
High Moon:10:52 am Fri7.6%
Moonset:05:46 pm Fri6.1%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.