Atlanta Junction, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Atlanta Junction, Georgia : Floyd County
Issued: 12:20 am EST Dec 7, 2022 Latitude: 34.2139837 Longitude: -85.1827286 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
40% chance of rain on Overnight 40% chance of rain on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday 60% chance of rain on Friday 20% chance of  on Saturday 40% chance of rain on Sunday 30% chance of  on Monday 50% chance of rain on Tuesday
Low: 58°F High: 73°F High: 74°F High: 71°F High: 66°F High: 59°F High: 60°F High: 62°F
Low: 59°F Low: 57°F Low: 47°F Low: 47°F Low: 44°F Low: 46°F  
Rain Rain Rain Rain Partly Sunny Rain Partly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
ROME - (KRMG)
55°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 1:10 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 6 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 400ft
Current Conditions at
CARTERSVILLE - (KVPC)
54°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 1:35 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 30.23 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 400ft
Current Conditions at
ISBELL FIELD ARPT - (K4A9)
57°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 12:35 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 6000ft
Current Conditions at
MARIETTA - (KRYY)
54°
Cloudy
as of 1:25 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.24 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 400ft
40% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... A 40 percent chance of showers. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 58. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

60% chance of rain Friday Friday... Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.

20% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 66.

50% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.

40% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59.

40% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.

30% chance of  Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.

50% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.

Sun Almanac for Atlanta Junction, Georgia
Sunrise: 07:34 AM
Sunset: 5:31 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:06 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:58 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:35 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:30 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:04 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:00 PM
Moon Almanac for Atlanta Junction, Georgia
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 13.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,752 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Atlanta Junction:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:07:08 am Wed99.6%
Moonrise:05:06 pm Wed99.9%
Full Moon:11:08 pm Wed100.0%
High Moon:12:34 am Thu100.0%
Moonset:08:08 am Thu99.9%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.