Atkins, Nebraska Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Atkins
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nebraska by name.
Weather Forecast for Atkins, Nebraska : Morrill County
Issued: 1:45 pm MDT May 26, 2022 Latitude: 41.7238597 Longitude: -103.215211 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Mostly Clear on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Partly Sunny on Saturday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 10% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday
Low: 50°F High: 93°F High: 86°F High: 77°F High: 73°F High: 67°F High: 64°F High: 71°F
Low: 51°F Low: 54°F Low: 47°F Low: 45°F Low: 42°F Low: 42°F  
Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
SCOTTSBLUFF - (KBFF)
86°
Partly Cloudy
as of 5:53 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 16%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
ALLIANCE - (KAIA)
81°
Mostly Clear
as of 5:53 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 21%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
KIMBALL - (KIBM)
77°
Clear
as of 6:15 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 22%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CHADRON - (KCDR)
82°
Clear
as of 5:53 PM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 23%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.92 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 50. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 93. Breezy, with a southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming west 5 to 10 mph after midnight.

Partly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Partly sunny, with a high near 86. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south southwest in the morning.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then a chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 73.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.

10% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Breezy.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Breezy.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.

10% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.

Sun Almanac for Atkins, Nebraska
Sunrise: 05:24 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:51 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:49 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:09 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:31 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:21 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:19 PM
Moon Almanac for Atkins, Nebraska
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 11%
Moon Age: 26.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,292 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Atkins:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:57 am Fri9.1%
High Moon:10:46 am Fri7.6%
Moonset:05:47 pm Fri6.1%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.