Athens, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Athens, Texas : Henderson County
Issued: 7:37 pm CDT Aug 10, 2022 Latitude: 32.2048735 Longitude: -95.8555207 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Monday Sunny on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday
Low: 72°F High: 93°F High: 93°F High: 94°F High: 96°F High: 98°F High: 99°F High: 99°F
Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 73°F Low: 75°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
TYLER - (KTYR)
81°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 8:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 8500ft
Current Conditions at
PALESTINE - (KPSN)
73°
Clear
as of 8:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CORSICANA - (KCRS)
75°
Clear
as of 8:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WOOD CNTY ARPT - (KJDD)
79°
Mostly Cloudy
Thunderstorm In Vicinity
as of 8:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 72°F
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Wind Data
6 MPH
010° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2300ft, Scattered at 3400ft, Broken at 7500ft
40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 99. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly clear, with a low around 74. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 100. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 74. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 94. Light east wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 73. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 96. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 75. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny, with a high near 98.

Mostly Clear on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 76.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 99.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 76.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 99.

Sun Almanac for Athens, Texas
Sunrise: 06:45 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:19 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:39 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:47 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:10 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:15 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:43 PM
Moon Almanac for Athens, Texas
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 13.6 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,611 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Athens:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:12:47 am Thu98.9%
Moonset:05:59 am Thu99.4%
Moonrise:08:28 pm Thu100.0%
Full Moon:08:35 pm Thu100.0%
High Moon:01:47 am Fri100.0%
Moonset:07:13 am Fri99.8%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.