Atascocita Acres, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Atascocita Acres
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Atascocita Acres, Texas : Harris County
Issued: 7:21 am CDT Aug 14, 2022 Latitude: 29.9674 Longitude: -95.224 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
20% chance of thunderstorms on Today Cloudy on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Sunny on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 95°F Low: 77°F High: 96°F High: 98°F High: 99°F High: 99°F High: 93°F High: 93°F
Low: 75°F Low: 77°F Low: 79°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F  
Thunderstorms Cloudy Thunderstorms Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
HOUSTON - (KIAH)
79°
Clear
as of 7:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 77°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Few at 2500ft, Scattered at 8000ft, Scattered at 12000ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
HOUSTON/D W HOOKS - (KDWH)
81°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 8:19 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2200ft, Broken at 4000ft
Current Conditions at
HOUSTON/HOBBY AP - (KHOU)
79°
Clear
Light Rain
as of 7:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1500ft, Scattered at 2500ft, Broken at 4000ft, Broken at 14000ft
Current Conditions at
ELLINGTON AFB - (KEFD)
77°
Cloudy
Rain
as of 7:54 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 300ft, Broken at 2200ft, Solid Overcast at 8500ft
20% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... A slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 106. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light south after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 105. Light east wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 98. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 77.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 99.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 79.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 99. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 93.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 93.

Sun Almanac for Atascocita Acres, Texas
Sunrise: 06:48 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:23 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:28 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:53 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:58 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:22 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:29 PM
Moon Almanac for Atascocita Acres, Texas
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 91%
Moon Age: 17.5 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 234,094 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Atascocita Acres:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:30 am Sun91.4%
Moonrise:10:11 pm Sun87.8%
High Moon:04:18 am Mon85.9%
Moonset:10:32 am Mon83.8%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.