Astral, Pennsylvania Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Pennsylvania by name.
Weather Forecast for Astral, Pennsylvania : Venango County
Issued: 7:18 am EST Nov 30, 2022 Latitude: 41.3439483 Longitude: -79.771997 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
80% chance of rain & snow on Today 30% chance of snow on Tonight 20% chance of snow on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 80% chance of rain on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday 50% chance of rain & snow on Monday 50% chance of rain on Tuesday
High: 33 °F Low: 23°F High: 35°F High: 46°F High: 54°F High: 40°F High: 46°F High: 48°F
Low: 22°F Low: 38°F Low: 25°F Low: 24°F Low: 34°F  
Rain & Snow Snow Snow Mostly Sunny Rain Mostly Sunny Rain & Snow Rain
-
Current Conditions at
FRANKLIN - (KFKL)
41°
Feels like 32°F
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 10:56 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 29.64 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
Gust: 31 MPH
280° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1000ft, Solid Overcast at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
MEADVILLE - (KGKJ)
37°
Feels like 26°F
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 11:08 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.67 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
22 MPH
Gust: 32 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1100ft, Solid Overcast at 1900ft
Current Conditions at
BUTLER COUNTY - (KBTP)
43°
Feels like 34°F
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 10:56 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 29.68 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
21 MPH
Gust: 36 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1100ft, Broken at 4100ft, Solid Overcast at 4700ft
Current Conditions at
YOUNGSTOWN - (KYNG)
39°
Feels like 30°F
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 10:51 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 37°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.70 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1200ft
80% chance of rain & snow Today Today... Rain showers before 3pm, then a slight chance of snow showers. Temperature falling to around 33 by 5pm. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

30% chance of snow Tonight Tonight... A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. West wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

20% chance of snow Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of snow showers before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 35. West wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Light south wind.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. South wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

70% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... Showers likely, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

80% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Showers, mainly before 1pm. High near 54. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.

40% chance of snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of snow showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of rain & snow Monday Monday... A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

60% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

50% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Sun Almanac for Astral, Pennsylvania
Sunrise: 07:25 AM
Sunset: 4:51 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:54 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:22 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:20 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:56 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:47 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:29 PM
Moon Almanac for Astral, Pennsylvania
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 51%
Moon Age: 7.44 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,035 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Astral:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:20 pm Wed51.7%
High Moon:06:47 pm Wed54.3%
Moonset:12:24 am Thu56.8%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.