Aspenwood, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Aspenwood
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Aspenwood, Maryland : Howard County
Issued: 3:30 am EST Dec 7, 2022 Latitude: 39.1501078 Longitude: -76.819417 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
40% chance of rain on Today Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Mostly Cloudy on Thursday 30% chance of rain on Friday Mostly Cloudy on Saturday 30% chance of rain on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday
High: 57°F Low: 45°F High: 54°F High: 45°F High: 47°F High: 49°F High: 49°F High: 49°F
Low: 36°F Low: 36°F Low: 38°F Low: 38°F Low: 34°F  
Rain Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy Rain Mostly Cloudy Rain Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
FORT MEADE - (KFME)
50°
Cloudy
as of 4:59 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 1 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 400ft
Current Conditions at
BALTIMORE INTL - (KBWI)
52°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 4:54 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 1 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
Current Conditions at
BALTIMORE INNER HARBOR - (KDMH)
52°
Cloudy
as of 4:54 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 48°F
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Wind Data
Calm
Current Conditions at
CARROLL CNTY ARPT - (KDMW)
52°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 4:55 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 30.17 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
40% chance of rain Today Today... A chance of showers, mainly between 7am and 5pm. Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. North wind 3 to 8 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Thursday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. North wind 7 to 9 mph.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A slight chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of rain, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Northeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Saturday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.

30% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 49.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.

Sun Almanac for Aspenwood, Maryland
Sunrise: 07:13 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:43 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:14 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:10 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:48 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:38 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:20 PM
Moon Almanac for Aspenwood, Maryland
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 14.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,064 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Aspenwood:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:06:48 am Wed99.6%
Moonrise:04:16 pm Wed99.9%
Full Moon:11:08 pm Wed100.0%
High Moon:11:59 pm Wed100.0%
Moonset:07:50 am Thu99.9%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.