Aspen, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Aspen
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Aspen, Maryland : Frederick County
Issued: 10:31 am EDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 39.4187135 Longitude: -77.318595 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday
High: 73°F Low: 58°F High: 83°F High: 90°F High: 94°F High: 88°F High: 70°F High: 72°F
Low: 60°F Low: 70°F Low: 70°F Low: 55°F Low: 52°F  
Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
FREDERICK MUNICIPAL AIR - (KFDK)
68°
Clear
as of 11:47 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 40%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LEESBURG/GODFREY - (KJYO)
66°
Clear
as of 11:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 45%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.07 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HAGERSTOWN - (KHGR)
63°
Clear
as of 11:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 45%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. West wind 3 to 5 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 4am, then scattered showers and thunderstorms between 4am and 5am, then scattered showers after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers before 11am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 11am and 2pm. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 83. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Calm wind.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 70.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 94.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers between 8pm and 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly after 2pm. High near 88. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers between 8pm and 2am. Low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 70.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.

Sun Almanac for Aspen, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:53 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:22 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:49 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:44 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:27 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:02 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:09 PM
Moon Almanac for Aspen, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 91%
Moon Age: 17.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,759 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Aspen:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:46 pm Wed87.4%
High Moon:04:18 am Thu85.8%
Moonset:08:51 am Thu84.2%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.