Aspen Hill, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Aspen Hill, Maryland : Montgomery County
Issued: 1:31 am EDT May 16, 2022 Latitude: 39.0795529 Longitude: -77.0730338 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
20% chance of rain on Overnight 90% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Sunny on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
Low: 62°F High: 81°F High: 76°F High: 75°F High: 79°F High: 89°F High: 91°F High: 80°F
Low: 56°F Low: 52°F Low: 58°F Low: 62°F Low: 69°F Low: 65°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Sunny Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
WASHINGTON - (KDCA)
68°
Cloudy
as of 12:52 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.83 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
260° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 6000ft, Few at 11000ft, Scattered at 15000ft, Broken at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
FORT MEADE - (KFME)
63°
Clear
as of 1:19 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.83 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CARROLL CNTY ARPT - (KDMW)
64°
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:15 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
WASH-DULLES - (KIAD)
66°
Cloudy
as of 12:52 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
190° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 12000ft
20% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... Isolated showers. Cloudy, with a low around 62. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

90% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 2pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 2pm and 5pm, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds. High near 81. Light south wind becoming southwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny, with a high near 76. West wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Northwest wind around 8 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for Aspen Hill, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:54 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:24 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:45 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:47 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:23 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:06 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:04 PM
Moon Almanac for Aspen Hill, Maryland
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 228,193 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Aspen Hill:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:06:07 am Mon99.9%
Moonrise:09:17 pm Mon98.9%
High Moon:02:07 am Tue98.3%
Moonset:06:51 am Tue97.6%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.