Asia, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Asia
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Asia, Texas : Polk County
Issued: 1:21 pm CDT Aug 19, 2022 Latitude: 30.9982445 Longitude: -94.8693755 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
30% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 91°F Low: 73°F High: 94°F High: 94°F High: 91°F High: 87°F High: 89°F High: 90°F
Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 73°F Low: 73°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
CROCKETT - (KDKR)
84°
Cloudy
as of 2:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3300ft, Scattered at 4000ft, Solid Overcast at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
JACKSONVILLE - (KJSO)
84°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3100ft, Broken at 8500ft, Broken at 9500ft
30% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 103. Light south wind increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the morning.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 94. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75.

50% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sun Almanac for Asia, Texas
Sunrise: 06:48 AM
Sunset: 7:58 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:23 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:23 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:53 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:53 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:22 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:24 PM
Moon Almanac for Asia, Texas
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 44%
Moon Age: 22.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,651 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Asia:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:52 am Sat40.2%
High Moon:08:07 am Sat37.4%
Moonset:03:27 pm Sat34.6%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.