Ashton, Wisconsin Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Ashton
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Wisconsin by name.
Weather Forecast for Ashton, Wisconsin : Dane County
Issued: 7:08 pm CDT Oct 5, 2022 Latitude: 43.1405495 Longitude: -89.5415099 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Columbus Day Tuesday Wednesday
20% chance of  on Tonight 40% chance of rain on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Columbus Day 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 40% chance of  on Wednesday
Low: 51°F High: 61°F High: 50°F High: 57°F High: 63°F High: 63°F High: 65°F High: 66°F
Low: 37°F Low: 32°F Low: 38°F Low: 42°F Low: 45°F Low: 51°F  
Mostly Cloudy Rain Mostly Sunny Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MADISON - (KMSN)
64°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
BARABOO - (KDLL)
59°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 7:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 7500ft, Scattered at 9000ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
LONE ROCK - (KLNR)
64°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 67%
Dew Point: 54°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 7500ft, Broken at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
MINERAL POINT - (KMRJ)
59°
Cloudy
as of 7:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 8000ft, Solid Overcast at 10000ft
20% chance of  Tonight Tonight... A chance of sprinkles between 10pm and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph after midnight.

40% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers between 9am and 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. West wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. North wind 10 to 15 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Areas of frost before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Widespread frost, mainly after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Widespread frost, mainly before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 57. West wind 5 to 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.

Mostly Sunny on Columbus Day Columbus Day... Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly clear, with a low around 45.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.

40% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66.

Sun Almanac for Ashton, Wisconsin
Sunrise: 07:00 AM
Sunset: 6:33 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:32 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:01 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:59 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:34 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:26 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:07 PM
Moon Almanac for Ashton, Wisconsin
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 82%
Moon Age: 10.6 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,800 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ashton:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:09:52 pm Wed82.6%
Moonset:02:54 am Thu84.4%
Moonrise:05:28 pm Thu89.2%
High Moon:10:44 pm Thu90.7%
Moonset:04:11 am Fri92.1%
New Moon: Sun Sep 25
First Quarter: Sun Oct 2
Full Moon: Sun Oct 9
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 17
New Moon: Tue Oct 25
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.