Ashmead, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Ashmead
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Ashmead, Maryland : Montgomery County
Issued: 4:30 am EDT May 24, 2022 Latitude: 39.1570516 Longitude: -76.9913658 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day
80% chance of rain on Overnight 60% chance of rain on Tuesday 20% chance of rain on Wednesday 30% chance of rain on Thursday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday Mostly Sunny on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day
Low: 56°F High: 62°F High: 66°F High: 71°F High: 77°F High: 78°F High: 81°F High: 83°F
Low: 53°F Low: 56°F Low: 65°F Low: 61°F Low: 60°F Low: 62°F  
Rain Rain Rain Rain Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
FORT MEADE - (KFME)
57°
Cloudy
as of 5:19 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 7500ft, Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
CARROLL CNTY ARPT - (KDMW)
57°
Cloudy
as of 5:15 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 4300ft
Current Conditions at
BALTIMORE INTL - (KBWI)
61°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 4:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 30.17 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1600ft, Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
WASHINGTON - (KDCA)
59°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 4:52 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.17 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 4000ft, Scattered at 6000ft, Solid Overcast at 9500ft
80% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... Showers. Low around 56. East wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 62. East wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. East wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A slight chance of showers before 2pm, then a slight chance of showers with isolated sprinkles after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. East wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A slight chance of showers with isolated sprinkles. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. East wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers with isolated sprinkles before 2pm, then a chance of showers after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

50% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then a chance of showers between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.

Mostly Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.

Mostly Sunny on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.

Sun Almanac for Ashmead, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:48 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:17 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:53 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:38 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:32 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:55 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:15 PM
Moon Almanac for Ashmead, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 33%
Moon Age: 23.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 235,674 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ashmead:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:08:49 am Tue31.4%
Moonset:02:44 pm Tue29.0%
Moonrise:03:27 am Wed24.1%
High Moon:09:33 am Wed21.9%
Moonset:03:48 pm Wed19.7%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.