Ashby Park, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Ashby Park
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Ashby Park, Maryland : Talbot County
Issued: 1:08 am EST Dec 7, 2022 Latitude: 38.7853935 Longitude: -76.0760528 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
70% chance of rain on Overnight 30% chance of rain on Wednesday Partly Sunny on Thursday 40% chance of rain on Friday Mostly Cloudy on Saturday 30% chance of rain on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday
Low: 52°F High: 61°F High: 57°F High: 50°F High: 49°F High: 50°F High: 50°F High: 52°F
Low: 46°F Low: 37°F Low: 37°F Low: 38°F Low: 37°F Low: 34°F  
Rain Rain Partly Sunny Rain Mostly Cloudy Rain Mostly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
US NAVAL ACADEMY - (KNAK)
52°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 1:21 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 1 3/4 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1200ft
Current Conditions at
GEORGETOWN - (KGED)
61°
Cloudy
as of 1:34 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1300ft, Solid Overcast at 3000ft
Current Conditions at
PATUXENT RIV NAS - (KNHK)
54°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 12:52 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Current Conditions at
ST MARYS - (K2W6)
52°
Cloudy
as of 1:40 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 30.22 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
70% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... Showers likely with patchy drizzle before 4am, then patchy drizzle with a chance of showers after 4am. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 52. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Patchy drizzle with a chance of showers before noon, then a chance of showers between noon and 4pm. Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A slight chance of rain before 1am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Partly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Partly sunny, with a high near 57. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A slight chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Saturday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.

30% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for Ashby Park, Maryland
Sunrise: 07:09 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:40 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:12 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:06 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:45 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:34 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:17 PM
Moon Almanac for Ashby Park, Maryland
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 13.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,764 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ashby Park:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:06:43 am Wed99.6%
Moonrise:04:14 pm Wed99.9%
Full Moon:11:08 pm Wed100.0%
High Moon:11:56 pm Wed100.0%
Moonset:07:45 am Thu99.9%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.