Ashburn, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Ashburn
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Ashburn, Georgia : Turner County
Issued: 7:15 am EDT May 26, 2022 Latitude: 31.7060134 Longitude: -83.653224 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday
60% chance of thunderstorms on Today 70% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Memorial Day 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday
High: 85°F Low: 68°F High: 85°F High: 86°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 90°F
Low: 63°F Low: 65°F Low: 67°F Low: 68°F Low: 67°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
ALBANY - (KABY)
72°
Mostly Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 6:53 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 30.10 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3400ft, Scattered at 6500ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
MOULTRIE - (KMGR)
72°
Clear
Mist
as of 7:35 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 30.10 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
DOUGLAS MUNI ARPT - (KDQH)
73°
Cloudy
as of 7:35 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.13 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1200ft
60% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 85. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

70% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 85. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 63. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 65.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 90.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 67.

30% chance of thunderstorms Memorial Day Memorial Day... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 91.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 68.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 91.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly clear, with a low around 67.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 90.

Sun Almanac for Ashburn, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:32 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:04 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:59 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:31 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:32 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:56 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:08 PM
Moon Almanac for Ashburn, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 15%
Moon Age: 25.8 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 241,821 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ashburn:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:10:43 am Thu13.7%
Moonset:05:12 pm Thu11.9%
Moonrise:04:49 am Fri8.9%
High Moon:11:26 am Fri7.4%
Moonset:06:10 pm Fri6.0%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.