Ash, California Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Ash
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in California by name.
Weather Forecast for Ash, California : Madera County
Issued: 6:57 am PST Dec 5, 2022 Latitude: 37.0688338 Longitude: -120.3040642 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
30% chance of rain on Today 20% chance of rain on Tonight 40% chance of rain on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Partly Sunny on Thursday 30% chance of rain on Friday 30% chance of rain on Saturday 20% chance of rain on Sunday
High: 58°F Low: 39°F High: 53°F High: 53°F High: 54°F High: 53°F High: 52°F High: 54°F
Low: 36°F Low: 33°F Low: 37°F Low: 35°F Low: 35°F  
Rain Rain Rain Mostly Sunny Partly Sunny Rain Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
MADERA - (KMAE)
48°
Partly Cloudy
as of 5:53 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3400ft
Current Conditions at
MERCED - (KMCE)
48°
Clear
as of 5:53 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FRESNO - (KFAT)
52°
Cloudy
as of 5:53 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.05 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 3900ft, Broken at 5500ft, Broken at 9000ft, Solid Overcast at 13000ft
Current Conditions at
MODESTO - (KMOD)
45°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 5:53 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 11000ft
30% chance of rain Today Today... A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly between 3pm and 5pm. Cloudy through mid morning, then becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A slight chance of rain before 10pm, then a slight chance of rain after 4am. Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 7am. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Morning Fog on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Patchy fog after midnight. Patchy frost after 5am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Northwest wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Patchy frost before 7am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Patchy frost after midnight. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 33. Calm wind.

Partly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Widespread frost before 7am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the evening.

30% chance of rain Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northwest wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the morning.

30% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of rain. Patchy frost. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 35. East southeast wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

Sun Almanac for Ash, California
Sunrise: 07:00 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:31 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:13 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:59 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:45 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:27 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:17 PM
Moon Almanac for Ash, California
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 94%
Moon Age: 12.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,510 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ash:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:11 pm Mon94.8%
High Moon:10:21 pm Mon96.0%
Moonset:05:40 am Tue97.1%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.