Arroyo Gardens Number 1 Colonia, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Arroyo Gardens Number 1 Colonia
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Arroyo Gardens Number 1 Colonia, Texas : Cameron County
Issued: 11:30 pm CDT Aug 8, 2022 Latitude: 26.1953521 Longitude: -97.5033182 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
Mostly Clear on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday
Low: 77°F High: 96°F High: 96°F High: 96°F High: 94°F High: 94°F High: 94°F High: 95°F
Low: 78°F Low: 78°F Low: 77°F Low: 77°F Low: 77°F Low: 77°F  
Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
PORT ISABEL - (KPIL)
84°
Mostly Clear
as of 10:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 79%
Dew Point: 77°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 2000ft
Current Conditions at
HARLINGEN - (KHRL)
81°
Clear
as of 10:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BROWNSVILLE - (KBRO)
82°
Clear
as of 10:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 77. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Isolated showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 105. Light east southeast wind increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 78. East southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light south southeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. Light east southeast wind becoming east 9 to 14 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 78. East southeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light south southeast after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. Light south southeast wind becoming east 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. East southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light south southeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 94. Light south southeast wind becoming east 9 to 14 mph in the morning.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. East southeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light south after midnight.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 94. Light south southeast wind becoming east southeast 9 to 14 mph in the morning.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. East southeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light south southeast after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 95.

Sun Almanac for Arroyo Gardens Number 1 Colonia, Texas
Sunrise: 07:00 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:35 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:36 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:06 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:05 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:37 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:34 PM
Moon Almanac for Arroyo Gardens Number 1 Colonia, Texas
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 88%
Moon Age: 11.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,814 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Arroyo Gardens Number 1 Colonia:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:03:59 am Tue89.1%
Moonrise:06:34 pm Tue93.3%
High Moon:11:50 pm Tue94.6%
Moonset:05:09 am Wed95.8%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.