Arrowhead Acres, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Arrowhead Acres
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Arrowhead Acres, Maryland : Cecil County
Issued: 10:31 am EDT May 18, 2022 Latitude: 39.6023339 Longitude: -76.0732828 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
Mostly Sunny on Today 70% chance of rain on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday
High: 71°F Low: 55°F High: 80°F High: 86°F High: 91°F High: 85°F High: 68°F High: 69°F
Low: 60°F Low: 68°F Low: 70°F Low: 56°F Low: 53°F  
Mostly Sunny Rain Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
ABERDEEN - (KAPG)
64°
Mostly Clear
as of 10:58 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 48%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
290° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
WILMINGTON - (KILG)
66°
Clear
as of 10:51 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 42%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
GLENN MARTIN ARPT - (KMTN)
64°
Clear
as of 10:55 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 42%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
350° North
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Sunny on Today Today... Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. West wind 6 to 8 mph.

70% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Showers likely, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers before 11am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 11am and 2pm. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 80. South wind 7 to 9 mph becoming west in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 60. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 86. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 91.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 68.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.

Sun Almanac for Arrowhead Acres, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:47 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:16 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:45 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:38 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:23 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:56 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:05 PM
Moon Almanac for Arrowhead Acres, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 91%
Moon Age: 17.6 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,761 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Arrowhead Acres:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:11:41 pm Wed87.4%
High Moon:04:12 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:45 am Thu84.3%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.