Arredondo Colonia, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Arredondo Colonia
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Arredondo Colonia, Texas : Starr County
Issued: 8:30 pm CDT Aug 10, 2022 Latitude: 26.3842316 Longitude: -98.8372493 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Mostly Clear on Tonight Sunny on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday
Low: 78°F High: 102°F High: 100°F High: 96°F High: 94°F High: 98°F High: 99°F High: 100°F
Low: 78°F Low: 78°F Low: 77°F Low: 76°F Low: 77°F Low: 78°F  
Mostly Clear Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MCALLEN - (KMFE)
91°
Feels like 98°F
Clear
as of 7:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
17 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
EDINBURG INTL ARPT - (KEBG)
88°
Feels like 97°F
Clear
as of 8:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
JIM HOGG - (KHBV)
90°
Feels like 94°F
Clear
as of 8:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
Gust: 24 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 78. East southeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light south southeast after midnight.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 102. Heat index values as high as 107. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 78. East southeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light south southeast after midnight.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 100. Heat index values as high as 107. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 78. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 96. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. East southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 94. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the morning.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. Southeast wind 3 to 8 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 98. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. East southeast wind 5 to 11 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 99.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 78.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 100.

Sun Almanac for Arredondo Colonia, Texas
Sunrise: 07:05 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:41 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:40 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:12 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:09 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:39 PM
Moon Almanac for Arredondo Colonia, Texas
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 13.6 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,587 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Arredondo Colonia:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:12:59 am Thu98.9%
Moonset:06:25 am Thu99.4%
Moonrise:08:29 pm Thu100.0%
Full Moon:08:35 pm Thu100.0%
High Moon:01:59 am Fri99.9%
Moonset:07:36 am Fri99.7%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.