Arnett, New York Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in New York by name.
Weather Forecast for Arnett, New York : Monroe County
Issued: 6:38 am EST Jan 20, 2022 Latitude: 43.1439511 Longitude: -77.6405576 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
60% chance of snow on Today 40% chance of snow on Tonight 30% chance of snow on Friday Mostly Sunny on Saturday 50% chance of snow on Sunday Mostly Cloudy on Monday 50% chance of snow on Tuesday Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday
High: 12°F Low: 5 °F High: 12°F High: 22°F High: 25°F High: 23°F High: 30°F High: 20°F
Low: -5°F Low: 17°F Low: 10°F Low: 15°F Low: 12°F  
Snow Snow Snow Mostly Sunny Snow Mostly Cloudy Snow Mostly Cloudy
-
Current Conditions at
ROCHESTER - (KROC)
12°
Feels like 0°F
Cloudy
Light Snow
as of 6:54 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 5°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 30.27 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1300ft, Broken at 2000ft, Solid Overcast at 20000ft
Current Conditions at
DANSVILLE - (KDSV)
16°
Feels like 0°F
Cloudy
as of 6:54 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 9°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.25 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
320° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1800ft, Solid Overcast at 3200ft
Current Conditions at
PENN YAN - (KPEO)
16°
Feels like 2°F
Cloudy
Light Snow
as of 6:53 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 66%
Dew Point: 7°F
Visibility: 6 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 20 MPH
310° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 2100ft, Solid Overcast at 4000ft
Current Conditions at
BUFFALO - (KBUF)
12°
Feels like -2°F
Cloudy
Light Snow
as of 6:54 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 7°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 30.30 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 2000ft
60% chance of snow Today Today... Snow likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 12. Wind chill values as low as -5. Northwest wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

40% chance of snow Tonight Tonight... A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -5. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

30% chance of snow Friday Friday... A chance of snow showers, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 12. Wind chill values as low as -5. Northeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5. Wind chill values as low as -15. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph after midnight.

Mostly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. South wind around 7 mph.

20% chance of snow Saturday Night Saturday Night... A slight chance of snow showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

50% chance of snow Sunday Sunday... A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Monday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23.

50% chance of snow Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of snow Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of snow Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 20.

Sun Almanac for Arnett, New York
Sunrise: 07:36 AM
Sunset: 5:07 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:05 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:38 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:30 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:13 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:57 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:47 PM
Moon Almanac for Arnett, New York
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 94%
Moon Age: 17.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 243,211 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Arnett:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:30 am Thu93.4%
Moonrise:07:53 pm Thu91.1%
High Moon:02:59 am Fri89.3%
Moonset:09:54 am Fri87.4%
New Moon: Sun Jan 2
First Quarter: Sun Jan 9
Full Moon: Mon Jan 17
Last Quarter: Tue Jan 25
New Moon: Tue Feb 1
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.