Arlene Manor, Florida Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Florida by name.
Weather Forecast for Arlene Manor, Florida : Hillsborough County
Issued: 1:23 pm EDT Sep 26, 2022 Latitude: 27.8869 Longitude: -82.5201 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
60% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 80% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 90% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday
High: 89°F Low: 75°F High: 82°F High: 80°F High: 82°F High: 82°F High: 84°F High: 85°F
Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 72°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
MAC DILL AFB - (KMCF)
90°
Feels like 96°F
Clear
as of 1:55 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.83 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
TAMPA INTERNATIONAL - (KTPA)
91°
Feels like 100°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 1:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.87 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3000ft, Broken at 6000ft, Broken at 8000ft
Current Conditions at
ST PETERSBURG - (KPIE)
90°
Feels like 99°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 1:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.87 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3500ft
Current Conditions at
SAINT PETERSBURG - (KSPG)
88°
Feels like 99°F
Clear
as of 1:53 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 77°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
60% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Northeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. East southeast wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. High near 82. East wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

90% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Tropical storm conditions possible, with hurricane conditions also possible. Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

90% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... Hurricane conditions possible. Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 80. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Hurricane conditions possible. Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 75. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Hurricane conditions possible. Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 82. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... Tropical storm conditions possible. Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Tropical storm conditions possible. Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sun Almanac for Arlene Manor, Florida
Sunrise: 07:21 AM
Sunset: 7:22 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:57 AM
Civil Sunset: 7:45 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:30 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:13 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:03 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:40 PM
Moon Almanac for Arlene Manor, Florida
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 1%
Moon Age: 0.84 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 239,137 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Arlene Manor:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:08:03 pm Mon1.3%
Moonrise:08:54 am Tue3.0%
High Moon:02:48 pm Tue3.9%
Moonset:08:36 pm Tue5.0%
New Moon: Sun Sep 25
First Quarter: Sun Oct 2
Full Moon: Sun Oct 9
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 17
New Moon: Tue Oct 25
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.