Arizona, Louisiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Arizona
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Louisiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Arizona, Louisiana : Claiborne County
Issued: 2:15 am CDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 32.7890359 Longitude: -92.9576596 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Friday Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Mostly Clear on Overnight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day Sunny on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
Low: 70°F High: 90°F High: 89°F High: 89°F High: 93°F High: 95°F High: 95°F High: 95°F
Low: 71°F Low: 71°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 76°F  
Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
EL DORADO - (KELD)
72°
Clear
as of 2:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
BARKSDALE AFB - (KBAD)
75°
Partly Cloudy
as of 2:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 16000ft, Scattered at 19000ft
Current Conditions at
SHREVEPORT DOWNTOWN - (KDTN)
77°
Clear
as of 2:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 78%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
SHREVEPORT - (KSHV)
75°
Mostly Clear
as of 2:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 83%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 10000ft, Few at 28000ft
Mostly Clear on Overnight Overnight... Mostly clear, with a low around 70. Calm wind.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

50% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

30% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

20% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A slight chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Sunny, with a high near 93. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.

Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 95.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 75.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 95.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 76.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny and hot, with a high near 95.

Sun Almanac for Arizona, Louisiana
Sunrise: 06:08 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:39 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:52 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:04 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:27 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:26 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:05 PM
Moon Almanac for Arizona, Louisiana
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 5%
Moon Age: 2.00 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,663 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Arizona:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:09 am Fri5.1%
High Moon:03:27 pm Fri6.4%
Moonset:10:40 pm Fri7.9%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.