Argyle, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Argyle, Texas : Denton County
Issued: 11:13 pm CDT Aug 8, 2022 Latitude: 33.1212321 Longitude: -97.1833475 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Monday
Low: 79°F High: 95°F High: 96°F High: 97°F High: 96°F High: 97°F High: 99°F High: 101°F
Low: 79°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F Low: 77°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
DENTON - (KDTO)
90°
Feels like 91°F
Clear
as of 11:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 43%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
FT WORTH/ALLIANCE - (KAFW)
91°
Feels like 92°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 11:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 38%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
12 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 14000ft, Scattered at 30000ft
Current Conditions at
DALLAS-FT WORTH - (KDFW)
91°
Feels like 92°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 11:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 38%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 10000ft, Scattered at 25000ft
Current Conditions at
FT WORTH - (KFTW)
90°
Clear
as of 11:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 40%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
30% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 79. South wind around 5 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 95. Heat index values as high as 98. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 79. Southeast wind around 5 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 96. Heat index values as high as 100. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 97. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 96. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 76. East wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Sunny, with a high near 97.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 76.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 99.

Mostly Clear on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 77.

Sunny on Monday Monday... Sunny and hot, with a high near 101.

Sun Almanac for Argyle, Texas
Sunrise: 06:48 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:21 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:47 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:50 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:19 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:16 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:52 PM
Moon Almanac for Argyle, Texas
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 88%
Moon Age: 11.4 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,806 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Argyle:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:03:38 am Tue89.0%
Moonrise:06:53 pm Tue93.4%
High Moon:11:49 pm Tue94.6%
Moonset:04:48 am Wed95.7%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.