Argo, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Argo, Texas : Titus County
Issued: 2:51 pm CDT Aug 19, 2022 Latitude: 33.2551176 Longitude: -94.8949339 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon Mostly Cloudy on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 91°F Low: 71°F High: 92°F High: 85°F High: 79°F High: 82°F High: 83°F High: 86°F
Low: 72°F Low: 70°F Low: 69°F Low: 69°F Low: 69°F  
Partly Sunny Mostly Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
MOUNT PLEASANT - (KOSA)
88°
Feels like 91°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 2:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 52%
Dew Point: 68°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 4000ft, Scattered at 8000ft
Current Conditions at
FOX STEPHENS FIELD/ - (KJXI)
88°
Feels like 89°F
Partly Cloudy
as of 2:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 45%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3900ft
Current Conditions at
SULPHUR SPRINGS - (KSLR)
88°
Feels like 90°F
Cloudy
as of 2:50 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 48%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 4400ft, Solid Overcast at 5000ft
Partly Sunny on This Afternoon This Afternoon... Partly sunny, with a high near 91. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southeast wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 10am and 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind around 5 mph.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 79. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

50% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 83.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.

Sun Almanac for Argo, Texas
Sunrise: 06:45 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:19 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:27 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:49 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:58 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:16 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:30 PM
Moon Almanac for Argo, Texas
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 44%
Moon Age: 22.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,672 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Argo:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:47 am Sat40.3%
High Moon:08:07 am Sat37.4%
Moonset:03:33 pm Sat34.6%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.