Argent, Louisiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Argent
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Louisiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Argent, Louisiana : Concordia County
Issued: 1:16 am CDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 31.7384975 Longitude: -91.4062272 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Friday Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Mostly Cloudy on Overnight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 30% chance of rain on Independence Day 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 30% chance of rain on Wednesday 30% chance of rain on Thursday
Low: 71°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 89°F High: 91°F High: 92°F High: 93°F High: 94°F
Low: 71°F Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 76°F  
Mostly Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Rain Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
NATCHEZ - (KHEZ)
73°
Clear
as of 12:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.06 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
VICKSBURG - (KTVR)
73°
Clear
as of 12:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ALEXANDRIA - (KESF)
75°
Mostly Clear
as of 12:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
MONROE - (KMLU)
73°
Clear
as of 12:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Cloudy on Overnight Overnight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Calm wind.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. Heat index values as high as 97. Light and variable wind becoming south 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light south in the evening.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before noon, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between noon and 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 9am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm, then a slight chance of showers after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

30% chance of rain Independence Day Independence Day... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 75.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 76.

30% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

Sun Almanac for Argent, Louisiana
Sunrise: 06:04 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:36 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:43 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:02 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:17 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:25 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:54 PM
Moon Almanac for Argent, Louisiana
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 4%
Moon Age: 1.95 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,737 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Argent:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:05 am Fri5.1%
High Moon:03:21 pm Fri6.4%
Moonset:10:31 pm Fri7.9%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.