Arco Iris Colonia, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Arco Iris Colonia
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Arco Iris Colonia, Texas : Hidalgo County
Issued: 9:15 pm CDT Aug 10, 2022 Latitude: 26.2522942 Longitude: -98.3614057 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Mostly Clear on Tonight 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday
Low: 78°F High: 100°F High: 98°F High: 93°F High: 93°F High: 96°F High: 96°F High: 97°F
Low: 78°F Low: 78°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F Low: 77°F Low: 77°F  
Mostly Clear Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
MCALLEN - (KMFE)
90°
Feels like 96°F
Clear
as of 8:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
EDINBURG INTL ARPT - (KEBG)
86°
Feels like 95°F
Clear
as of 8:55 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
HARLINGEN - (KHRL)
84°
Clear
as of 8:52 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
Gust: 21 MPH
120° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 78. East southeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light south southeast after midnight.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Sunny and hot, with a high near 100. Calm wind becoming south southeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 78. South southeast wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 98. Heat index values as high as 106. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 8 mph in the morning.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 78. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light south southeast after midnight.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. East southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light south southeast after midnight.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 93. Calm wind becoming south southeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. Southeast wind 6 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 96. Light southeast wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. Southeast wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 96.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 77.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 97.

Sun Almanac for Arco Iris Colonia, Texas
Sunrise: 07:04 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:39 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:38 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:10 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:07 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:41 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:37 PM
Moon Almanac for Arco Iris Colonia, Texas
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 13.6 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,603 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Arco Iris Colonia:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:12:58 am Thu98.9%
Moonset:06:24 am Thu99.4%
Moonrise:08:27 pm Thu100.0%
Full Moon:08:35 pm Thu100.0%
High Moon:01:58 am Fri100.0%
Moonset:07:34 am Fri99.7%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.