Arboga, California Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Arboga
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in California by name.
Weather Forecast for Arboga, California : Yuba County
Issued: 2:57 am PST Dec 5, 2022 Latitude: 39.0512823 Longitude: -121.555796 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
90% chance of rain on Overnight 90% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Morning Fog on Tuesday Morning Fog on Wednesday 10% chance of rain on Thursday 20% chance of rain on Friday 20% chance of  on Saturday 10% chance of  on Sunday
Low: 44°F High: 56°F High: 55°F High: 52°F High: 51°F High: 52°F High: 52°F High: 53°F
Low: 40°F Low: 31°F Low: 33°F Low: 38°F Low: 35°F Low: 37°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Morning Fog Morning Fog Rain Rain Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
BEALE AFB - (KBAB)
48°
Feels like 44°F
Cloudy
Rain Mist
as of 5:40 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 1 7/8 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 400ft, Scattered at 2400ft, Solid Overcast at 4200ft
Current Conditions at
SACRAMENTO MET AP - (KSMF)
52°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 5:35 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 71%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 30 MPH
250° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1400ft, Broken at 2600ft, Solid Overcast at 4200ft
Current Conditions at
AUBURN - (KAUN)
46°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 5:35 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 6 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
Gust: 13 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2900ft, Solid Overcast at 3500ft
90% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... Showers. Low around 44. South southeast wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

90% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. High near 56. South wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

60% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. East southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Morning Fog on Tuesday Tuesday... Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 55. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.

Patchy Fog on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Patchy fog. Patchy frost after midnight. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 31. North wind 3 to 5 mph.

Morning Fog on Wednesday Wednesday... Patchy fog before 9am. Widespread frost, mainly before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 52.

Patchy Fog on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Patchy fog. Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 33.

10% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A slight chance of showers after 10am. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.

Rain on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.

20% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of showers, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.

20% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.

10% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.

Sun Almanac for Arboga, California
Sunrise: 07:10 AM
Sunset: 4:44 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:41 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:13 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:07 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:47 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:19 PM
Moon Almanac for Arboga, California
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 94%
Moon Age: 12.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 242,371 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Arboga:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:03:12 pm Mon94.8%
High Moon:10:26 pm Mon96.0%
Moonset:05:50 am Tue97.1%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.