Ararat, Louisiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Louisiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Ararat, Louisiana : Calcasieu County
Issued: 11:05 pm CDT Jun 30, 2022 Latitude: 30.300482 Longitude: -93.1998765 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Friday Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
30% chance of thunderstorms on Overnight 90% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
Low: 74°F High: 84°F High: 88°F High: 90°F High: 91°F High: 93°F High: 94°F High: 94°F
Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
CHENAULT - (KCWF)
75°
Mostly Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 3:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
LAKE CHARLES - (KLCH)
75°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 2:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
270° West
Cloud Level(s): Few at 8000ft, Broken at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
DE RIDDER - (KDRI)
77°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 3:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 12000ft
Current Conditions at
ORANGE - (KORG)
75°
Cloudy
Rain
as of 3:15 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 72°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 17 MPH
100° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2800ft, Broken at 3800ft, Solid Overcast at 4800ft
30% chance of thunderstorms Overnight Overnight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. East wind around 5 mph.

90% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms. High near 84. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

50% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Heat index values as high as 98. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind around 5 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Light southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 76.

30% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 76.

30% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.

Sun Almanac for Ararat, Louisiana
Sunrise: 06:15 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:47 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:46 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:14 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:20 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:38 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:55 PM
Moon Almanac for Ararat, Louisiana
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 5%
Moon Age: 2.01 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,652 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Ararat:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:16 am Fri5.1%
High Moon:03:28 pm Fri6.4%
Moonset:10:35 pm Fri7.9%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.