Aransas Pass, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Aransas Pass, Texas : San Patricio County
Issued: 7:16 am CDT Aug 14, 2022 Latitude: 27.9094677 Longitude: -97.1499898 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
80% chance of thunderstorms on Today 50% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday
High: 86°F Low: 80°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 92°F High: 93°F High: 93°F High: 92°F
Low: 81°F Low: 81°F Low: 81°F Low: 81°F Low: 81°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
ROCKPORT - (KRKP)
81°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 7:43 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 88%
Dew Point: 77°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.85 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
18 MPH
Gust: 30 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 900ft, Broken at 2000ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
CORPUS CHRISTI NAS - (KNGP)
Mostly Cloudy
Rain
as of 6:56 AM CDST
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 900ft, Broken at 6000ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
CORPUS CHRISTI - (KCRP)
79°
Cloudy
Heavy Rain Mist
as of 7:11 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 77°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 29.81 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
020° North
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 900ft, Broken at 1200ft, Solid Overcast at 2600ft
Current Conditions at
KINGSVILLE NAS - (KNQI)
77°
Cloudy
Rain
as of 7:24 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 4%
Visibility: 6 Miles
Pressure: 29.83 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
310° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 900ft, Solid Overcast at 4300ft
80% chance of thunderstorms Today Today... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. High near 86. Southeast wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

50% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 80. Southeast wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 91. Heat index values as high as 105. Southeast wind 10 to 13 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 81. East southeast wind 7 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Southeast wind 6 to 13 mph.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 81. Southeast wind 7 to 10 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. South southeast wind 5 to 11 mph.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 81. South southeast wind 9 to 11 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. South southeast wind 7 to 13 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 81.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 81.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.

Sun Almanac for Aransas Pass, Texas
Sunrise: 06:59 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:34 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:33 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:05 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:02 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:35 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:32 PM
Moon Almanac for Aransas Pass, Texas
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 92%
Moon Age: 17.5 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 234,004 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Aransas Pass:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:39 am Sun91.4%
Moonrise:10:18 pm Sun87.7%
High Moon:04:26 am Mon85.8%
Moonset:10:40 am Mon83.7%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.