Aptos Hills, California Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Aptos Hills
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in California by name.
Weather Forecast for Aptos Hills, California : Santa Cruz County
Issued: 4:01 am PST Dec 4, 2022 Latitude: 36.96386 Longitude: -121.862168 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
60% chance of rain on Overnight 60% chance of rain on Sunday 60% chance of rain on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Partly Sunny on Thursday 10% chance of rain on Friday 10% chance of rain on Saturday
Low: 45°F High: 55°F High: 54°F High: 52°F High: 53°F High: 52°F High: 51°F High: 53°F
Low: 44°F Low: 41°F Low: 36°F Low: 36°F Low: 39°F Low: 36°F  
Rain Rain Rain Rain Sunny Partly Sunny Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
WATSONVILLE - (KWVI)
46°
Cloudy
as of 4:37 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1400ft, Broken at 2600ft, Solid Overcast at 3100ft
Current Conditions at
SALINAS - (KSNS)
52°
Cloudy
as of 4:01 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
0° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 900ft, Solid Overcast at 3900ft
Current Conditions at
MONTEREY - (KMRY)
46°
Partly Cloudy
as of 3:54 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 3500ft
60% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 45. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Rain likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Southwest wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Patchy fog before 1am, then patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Monday Monday... Rain likely, mainly before 10am. Patchy fog between 7am and 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

50% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of rain. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 6 mph after midnight. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of rain before 10am. Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 52. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Morning Fog on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Patchy fog after 10pm. Patchy frost after 5am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 36.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Patchy frost before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 53.

Mostly Clear on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Patchy frost after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 36.

Partly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Patchy frost before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 52.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.

10% chance of rain Friday Friday... A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.

10% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.

10% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.

Sun Almanac for Aptos Hills, California
Sunrise: 07:05 AM
Sunset: 4:51 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:36 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:19 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:04 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:51 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:33 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:23 PM
Moon Almanac for Aptos Hills, California
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 87%
Moon Age: 11.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 239,388 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Aptos Hills:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:49 pm Sun89.3%
High Moon:09:41 pm Sun91.0%
Moonset:04:42 am Mon92.6%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.