Apalachee, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Apalachee
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Apalachee, Georgia : Morgan County
Issued: 8:55 pm EDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 33.6865126 Longitude: -83.4309962 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Clear on Tonight Sunny on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
Low: 67°F High: 93°F High: 88°F High: 84°F High: 81°F High: 81°F High: 85°F High: 85°F
Low: 67°F Low: 65°F Low: 65°F Low: 63°F Low: 64°F Low: 64°F  
Clear Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
GREENSBORO - (K3J7)
81°
Clear
as of 8:55 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 57%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
ATHENS - (KAHN)
81°
Clear
as of 8:51 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 57%
Dew Point: 64°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WINDER - (KWDR)
81°
Clear
as of 8:55 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 54%
Dew Point: 63°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.88 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
230° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
WASHINGTON-WILKES A/P - (KIIY)
82°
Clear
as of 8:55 PM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
210° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Clear on Tonight Tonight... Clear, with a low around 67. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 93. Light southwest wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 2am, then a slight chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.

40% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.

Sun Almanac for Apalachee, Georgia
Sunrise: 06:30 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:02 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:58 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:28 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:32 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:52 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:08 PM
Moon Almanac for Apalachee, Georgia
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 79%
Moon Age: 19.2 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 226,344 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Apalachee:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:50 am Fri78.0%
High Moon:05:47 am Fri75.9%
Moonset:10:47 am Fri73.8%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.