Antietam Overlook, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Antietam Overlook, Maryland : Washington County
Issued: 3:30 am EST Dec 7, 2022 Latitude: 39.5214879 Longitude: -77.6983253 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
20% chance of rain on Overnight 50% chance of rain on Wednesday Mostly Cloudy on Thursday 40% chance of rain & snow on Friday Mostly Cloudy on Saturday 30% chance of rain on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday
Low: 45°F High: 59°F High: 51°F High: 43°F High: 44°F High: 46°F High: 46°F High: 46°F
Low: 43°F Low: 35°F Low: 35°F Low: 37°F Low: 37°F Low: 33°F  
Rain Rain Mostly Cloudy Rain & Snow Mostly Cloudy Rain Partly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
HAGERSTOWN - (KHGR)
43°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 4:53 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 30.16 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
070° East
Current Conditions at
MARTINSBURG - (KMRB)
43°
Clear
Fog
as of 4:53 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 30.15 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
350° North
Current Conditions at
FREDERICK MUNICIPAL AIR - (KFDK)
45°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 5:00 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 30.17 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 300ft
Current Conditions at
LEESBURG/GODFREY - (KJYO)
46°
Cloudy
Fog
as of 4:55 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 1/4 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
20% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... A slight chance of showers. Areas of fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 45. Light southeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

50% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Areas of fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Mostly Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Thursday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. North wind 6 to 8 mph.

20% chance of rain & snow Thursday Night Thursday Night... A slight chance of rain after 1am, mixing with snow after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of rain & snow Friday Friday... A chance of rain and snow before 10am, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... Rain likely, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Saturday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.

30% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 46.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sun Almanac for Antietam Overlook, Maryland
Sunrise: 07:18 AM
Sunset: 4:47 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:48 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:17 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:14 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:50 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:42 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:23 PM
Moon Almanac for Antietam Overlook, Maryland
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 14.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,060 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Antietam Overlook:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:06:53 am Wed99.6%
Moonrise:04:18 pm Wed99.9%
Full Moon:11:08 pm Wed100.0%
High Moon:12:03 am Thu100.0%
Moonset:07:55 am Thu99.9%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.