Anthony Crossroads, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Anthony Crossroads
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Anthony Crossroads, Georgia : McDuffie County
Issued: 1:02 am EST Dec 10, 2022 Latitude: 33.5898548 Longitude: -82.5415197 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
20% chance of rain on Overnight Morning Fog on Saturday 70% chance of rain on Sunday Mostly Cloudy on Monday Partly Sunny on Tuesday 60% chance of rain on Wednesday 40% chance of  on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday
Low: 50°F High: 57°F High: 55°F High: 58°F High: 53°F High: 56°F High: 55°F High: 49°F
Low: 46°F Low: 47°F Low: 41°F Low: 41°F Low: 44°F Low: 35°F  
Rain Morning Fog Rain Mostly Cloudy Partly Sunny Rain Partly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
THOMSON - (KHQU)
52°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 2:35 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 400ft
Current Conditions at
WASHINGTON-WILKES A/P - (KIIY)
50°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 2:30 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 300ft
Current Conditions at
AUGUSTA DANIEL FIELD - (KDNL)
52°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 2:28 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
040° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 500ft
Current Conditions at
GREENSBORO - (K3J7)
50°
Cloudy
Light Drizzle
as of 2:35 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 2 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
20% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... A slight chance of showers before 4am. Patchy fog before 4am, then patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 50. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Morning Fog on Saturday Saturday... Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 57. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.

20% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A slight chance of showers after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

70% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Monday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.

Partly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 53.

Mostly Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

80% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Showers. Low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

40% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.

Sun Almanac for Anthony Crossroads, Georgia
Sunrise: 07:24 AM
Sunset: 5:22 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:56 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:50 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:25 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:21 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:55 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:51 PM
Moon Almanac for Anthony Crossroads, Georgia
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 96%
Moon Age: 16.7 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,500 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Anthony Crossroads:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:41 am Sat94.6%
Moonrise:07:25 pm Sat92.7%
High Moon:02:57 am Sun91.1%
Moonset:10:26 am Sun89.3%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.