Anniedelle, Georgia Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Georgia by name.
Weather Forecast for Anniedelle, Georgia : Floyd County
Issued: 4:36 am EST Dec 7, 2022 Latitude: 34.2175943 Longitude: -85.3974567 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
40% chance of rain on Today 40% chance of rain on Tonight 20% chance of rain on Thursday 60% chance of rain on Friday 30% chance of  on Saturday 30% chance of  on Sunday 20% chance of  on Monday 30% chance of rain on Tuesday
High: 73°F Low: 60°F High: 74°F High: 71°F High: 66°F High: 60°F High: 62°F High: 63°F
Low: 57°F Low: 46°F Low: 47°F Low: 42°F Low: 43°F  
Rain Rain Rain Rain Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Rain
-
Current Conditions at
ROME - (KRMG)
55°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 4:53 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 30.20 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 400ft
Current Conditions at
ISBELL FIELD ARPT - (K4A9)
57°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 4:35 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1000ft
Current Conditions at
CARTERSVILLE - (KVPC)
55°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 5:35 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 55°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 30.24 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 400ft
Current Conditions at
GADSDEN - (KGAD)
57°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 3:56 AM CST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 6 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
070° East
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 600ft
40% chance of rain Today Today... A 40 percent chance of showers. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

40% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 60. Calm wind.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.

30% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

60% chance of rain Friday Friday... Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Cloudy on Friday Night Friday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.

30% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 66.

40% chance of rain Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.

30% chance of  Sunday Sunday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.

20% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.

20% chance of  Monday Monday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 62.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63.

Sun Almanac for Anniedelle, Georgia
Sunrise: 07:35 AM
Sunset: 5:32 PM
Civil Sunrise:07:07 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:59 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:36 AM
Nautical Sunset: 6:31 PM
Astro Sunrise: 06:05 AM
Astro Sunset: 7:01 PM
Moon Almanac for Anniedelle, Georgia
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 100%
Moon Age: 14.1 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 247,140 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Anniedelle:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:07:09 am Wed99.6%
Moonrise:05:07 pm Wed99.9%
Full Moon:11:08 pm Wed100.0%
High Moon:12:35 am Thu100.0%
Moonset:08:08 am Thu99.9%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.