Annie Hall, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Annie Hall
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Annie Hall, Maryland : Calvert County
Issued: 12:29 am EST Dec 7, 2022 Latitude: 38.6756744 Longitude: -76.570791 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
70% chance of rain on Overnight 60% chance of rain on Wednesday Partly Sunny on Thursday 40% chance of rain on Friday Mostly Cloudy on Saturday 30% chance of rain on Sunday Partly Sunny on Monday Partly Sunny on Tuesday
Low: 48°F High: 61°F High: 55°F High: 48°F High: 49°F High: 50°F High: 50°F High: 51°F
Low: 46°F Low: 39°F Low: 39°F Low: 40°F Low: 38°F Low: 36°F  
Rain Rain Partly Sunny Rain Mostly Cloudy Rain Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
ANDREWS AFB - (KADW)
50°
Cloudy
as of 12:10 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.18 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1000ft
Current Conditions at
US NAVAL ACADEMY - (KNAK)
48°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 12:13 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 1400ft
Current Conditions at
ST MARYS - (K2W6)
50°
Cloudy
as of 12:20 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 50°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 30.23 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 400ft
Current Conditions at
WASHINGTON - (KDCA)
50°
Cloudy
as of 12:08 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 700ft, Solid Overcast at 1300ft
70% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... Showers likely, mainly before 2am. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 48. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

60% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Showers likely, mainly after 10am. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 61. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A slight chance of showers before 9pm. Patchy fog between 8pm and midnight. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 7 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Partly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Partly sunny, with a high near 55. North wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A slight chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of rain Friday Friday... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

60% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Saturday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.

30% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.

Partly Sunny on Monday Monday... Partly sunny, with a high near 50.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.

Partly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Partly sunny, with a high near 51.

Sun Almanac for Annie Hall, Maryland
Sunrise: 07:11 AM
Sunset: 4:45 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:41 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:14 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:08 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:47 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:20 PM
Moon Almanac for Annie Hall, Maryland
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 13.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,624 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Annie Hall:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:06:45 am Wed99.6%
Moonrise:04:16 pm Wed99.9%
Full Moon:11:08 pm Wed100.0%
High Moon:11:58 pm Wed100.0%
Moonset:07:47 am Thu99.9%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.