Annetta Gardens, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Annetta Gardens
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Annetta Gardens, Maryland : Howard County
Issued: 3:13 am EDT May 19, 2022 Latitude: 39.1884406 Longitude: -76.8027504 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
80% chance of rain on Overnight 30% chance of rain on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 50% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 50% chance of rain on Monday 40% chance of rain on Tuesday 40% chance of rain on Wednesday
Low: 58°F High: 80°F High: 90°F High: 94°F High: 92°F High: 74°F High: 71°F High: 74°F
Low: 61°F Low: 69°F Low: 73°F Low: 64°F Low: 57°F Low: 57°F  
Rain Rain Mostly Sunny Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Rain Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
BALTIMORE INTL - (KBWI)
61°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 2:54 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 8 Miles
Pressure: 29.76 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
080° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 7000ft, Broken at 8000ft, Solid Overcast at 10000ft
Current Conditions at
FORT MEADE - (KFME)
57°
Cloudy
as of 3:19 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 57°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.77 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 8000ft, Broken at 8500ft, Solid Overcast at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
CARROLL CNTY ARPT - (KDMW)
59°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 3:15 AM EDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.75 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 800ft, Solid Overcast at 7000ft
80% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... Showers, mainly before 5am. Patchy fog. Low around 58. Southeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers before 7am, then a slight chance of showers after 4pm. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 80. West wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Increasing Clouds on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Increasing clouds, with a low around 61. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 69. South wind around 7 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then a chance of showers between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of rain Monday Monday... A chance of showers after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

40% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

30% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

40% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sun Almanac for Annetta Gardens, Maryland
Sunrise: 05:50 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:20 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:48 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:42 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:25 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:00 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:07 PM
Moon Almanac for Annetta Gardens, Maryland
Moon Phase: Waning Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 86%
Moon Age: 18.3 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 225,856 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Annetta Gardens:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:04:15 am Thu85.9%
Moonset:08:49 am Thu84.2%
Moonrise:12:41 am Fri78.1%
High Moon:05:19 am Fri76.1%
Moonset:10:01 am Fri74.1%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.