Anita, California Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Anita
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in California by name.
Weather Forecast for Anita, California : Butte County
Issued: 2:49 pm PST Dec 3, 2022 Latitude: 39.8107151 Longitude: -121.9783144 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
80% chance of rain on Tonight 90% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday 20% chance of  on Thursday 20% chance of  on Friday 20% chance of  on Saturday
Low: °F High: 55°F High: 54°F High: 55°F High: 53°F High: 50°F High: 50°F High: 52°F
Low: 42°F Low: 38°F Low: 32°F Low: 32°F Low: 36°F Low: 32°F  
Rain Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Mostly Sunny Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
RED BLUFF - (KRBL)
45°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 8:05 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1400ft, Solid Overcast at 3000ft
Current Conditions at
OROVILLE - (KOVE)
45°
Cloudy
Rain Mist
as of 8:16 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 2 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 600ft, Scattered at 1400ft, Solid Overcast at 2400ft
Current Conditions at
REDDING - (KRDD)
45°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 8:23 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 2 Miles
Pressure: 29.90 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 200ft, Broken at 2900ft, Solid Overcast at 3900ft
80% chance of rain Tonight Tonight... Showers. Steady temperature around 44. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

90% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. High near 55. South southeast wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

90% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... Showers. Low around 42. Southeast wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. High near 54. South southeast wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

50% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. North wind 3 to 5 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Widespread frost, mainly after 5am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 32.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Widespread frost, mainly before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 53.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 32.

20% chance of  Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers after 10am. Widespread frost before 7am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 50.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.

20% chance of  Friday Friday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.

20% chance of  Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.

Sun Almanac for Anita, California
Sunrise: 07:12 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:42 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:13 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:09 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:47 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:36 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:20 PM
Moon Almanac for Anita, California
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 85%
Moon Age: 11.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,332 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Anita:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:08:56 pm Sat84.1%
Moonset:03:43 am Sun86.1%
Moonrise:02:45 pm Sun89.2%
High Moon:09:41 pm Sun91.0%
Moonset:04:48 am Mon92.6%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.