Angwin, California Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Angwin
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in California by name.
Weather Forecast for Angwin, California : Napa County
Issued: 4:01 am PST Dec 4, 2022 Latitude: 38.5757402 Longitude: -122.4499796 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
80% chance of rain on Overnight 80% chance of rain on Sunday 80% chance of rain on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday 20% chance of rain on Thursday 10% chance of rain on Friday 20% chance of rain on Saturday
Low: 40°F High: 47°F High: 47°F High: 47°F High: 47°F High: 43°F High: 45°F High: 47°F
Low: 42°F Low: 39°F Low: 35°F Low: 35°F Low: 37°F Low: 35°F  
Rain Rain Rain Mostly Sunny Sunny Rain Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
SANTA ROSA - (KSTS)
46°
Cloudy
as of 3:53 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.98 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 500ft, Solid Overcast at 1100ft
Current Conditions at
NAPA - (KAPC)
48°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 4:30 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 46°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 500ft, Solid Overcast at 1100ft
Current Conditions at
VACAVILLE - (KVCB)
46°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 4:16 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 2 1/2 Miles
Pressure: 30.00 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1500ft, Few at 2300ft, Solid Overcast at 2900ft
Current Conditions at
TRAVIS AFB - (KSUU)
43°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 4:32 AM PST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 2 3/4 Miles
Pressure: 29.99 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
110° East
Cloud Level(s): Few at 300ft, Solid Overcast at 1900ft
80% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... Rain. Low around 40. South wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

80% chance of rain Sunday Sunday... Rain, mainly before 4pm. High near 47. Southwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of rain Sunday Night Sunday Night... Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 42. South wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

80% chance of rain Monday Monday... Rain. High near 47. Southwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

50% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.

Mostly Clear on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Patchy frost after 2am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 35.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Areas of frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 47.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Patchy frost between midnight and 1am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 35.

20% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of rain after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.

20% chance of rain Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.

10% chance of rain Friday Friday... A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.

20% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... A chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.

Sun Almanac for Angwin, California
Sunrise: 07:12 AM
Sunset: 4:49 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:42 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:18 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:09 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:51 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:37 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:23 PM
Moon Almanac for Angwin, California
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 87%
Moon Age: 11.3 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 239,342 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Angwin:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:02:49 pm Sun89.3%
High Moon:09:43 pm Sun91.0%
Moonset:04:48 am Mon92.6%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.