Angola, Louisiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Angola
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Louisiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Angola, Louisiana : West Feliciana County
Issued: 11:26 am CDT Jun 29, 2022 Latitude: 30.9504567 Longitude: -91.5692837 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
60% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 89°F Low: 73°F High: 87°F High: 88°F High: 86°F High: 89°F High: 92°F High: 92°F
Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
BATON ROUGE - (KBTR)
90°
Feels like 99°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
050° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3400ft, Scattered at 4100ft, Broken at 4900ft
Current Conditions at
NATCHEZ - (KHEZ)
90°
Feels like 98°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:56 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 30.11 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
060° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 3700ft, Broken at 5000ft, Broken at 8000ft
Current Conditions at
ALEXANDRIA - (KESF)
91°
Feels like 96°F
Clear
as of 12:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 49%
Dew Point: 70°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.10 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LAFAYETTE - (KLFT)
90°
Feels like 98°F
Mostly Cloudy
as of 12:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 59%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.08 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Few at 3700ft, Broken at 6500ft, Broken at 10000ft
60% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly between 3pm and 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 7pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 73. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before noon, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between noon and 1pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 1pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Calm wind.

Sun Almanac for Angola, Louisiana
Sunrise: 06:06 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:38 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:42 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:04 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:15 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:28 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:52 PM
Moon Almanac for Angola, Louisiana
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 0%
Moon Age: 0.58 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,892 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Angola:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:01:43 pm Wed0.3%
Moonset:09:07 pm Wed0.8%
Moonrise:07:11 am Thu1.6%
High Moon:02:33 pm Thu2.5%
Moonset:09:51 pm Thu3.4%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.