Angola Landing, Louisiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Angola Landing
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Louisiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Angola Landing, Louisiana : West Feliciana County
Issued: 1:41 am CDT Jul 1, 2022 Latitude: 30.9440691 Longitude: -91.6473398 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Friday Saturday Sunday Independence Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Mostly Cloudy on Overnight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 70% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Independence Day 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
Low: 73°F High: 88°F High: 87°F High: 89°F High: 91°F High: 91°F High: 93°F High: 94°F
Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F Low: 76°F  
Mostly Cloudy Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
BATON ROUGE - (KBTR)
73°
Clear
Thunderstorm In Vicinity Mist
as of 2:28 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 1 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
060° Northeast
Current Conditions at
ALEXANDRIA - (KESF)
75°
Clear
as of 1:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
030° Northeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
NATCHEZ - (KHEZ)
73°
Clear
as of 1:56 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
LAFAYETTE - (KLFT)
75°
Clear
as of 1:53 AM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 94%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.02 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Mostly Cloudy on Overnight Overnight... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Calm wind.

70% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

30% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

70% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Night Saturday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 89. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Night Sunday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

40% chance of thunderstorms Independence Day Independence Day... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.

10% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Calm wind.

10% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 76. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.

Sun Almanac for Angola Landing, Louisiana
Sunrise: 06:07 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:39 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:42 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:06 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:16 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:29 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:52 PM
Moon Almanac for Angola Landing, Louisiana
Moon Phase: Waxing Crescent
Moon Illumination: 4%
Moon Age: 1.99 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 250,678 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Angola Landing:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:08:08 am Fri5.1%
High Moon:03:22 pm Fri6.4%
Moonset:10:30 pm Fri7.9%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.