Angels, Pennsylvania Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Pennsylvania by name.
Weather Forecast for Angels, Pennsylvania : Wayne County
Issued: 6:29 am EST Nov 30, 2022 Latitude: 41.2781425 Longitude: -75.367405 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
100% chance of rain on This Afternoon Cloudy on Tonight Mostly Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday 60% chance of rain on Saturday Sunny on Sunday 40% chance of rain & snow on Monday 50% chance of rain on Tuesday
High: 47°F Low: 23°F High: 34°F High: 39°F High: 49°F High: 37°F High: 40°F High: 45°F
Low: 22°F Low: 32°F Low: 28°F Low: 26°F Low: 32°F  
Rain Cloudy Mostly Sunny Sunny Rain Sunny Rain & Snow Rain
-
Current Conditions at
POCONO MNTS MUNICIPAL AP - (KMPO)
43°
Feels like 35°F
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 11:53 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 4 Miles
Pressure: 29.73 in.
Flight Rule: LIFR
Wind Data
14 MPH
Gust: 24 MPH
160° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 200ft
Current Conditions at
SCRANTON - (KAVP)
50°
Feels like 44°F
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 12:33 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 81%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 29.63 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
16 MPH
Gust: 29 MPH
240° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 1800ft, Broken at 4600ft, Solid Overcast at 5500ft
Current Conditions at
ANDOVER - (K12N)
50°
Cloudy
as of 11:54 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 46°F
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Wind Data
8 MPH
200° South
Current Conditions at
SUSSEX - (KFWN)
52°
Cloudy
Rain Mist
as of 12:43 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 29.73 in.
Flight Rule: MVFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1300ft, Broken at 1800ft, Solid Overcast at 6000ft
100% chance of rain This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers, mainly before 5pm. High near 47. Breezy, with a south wind 18 to 21 mph becoming west. Winds could gust as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Cloudy on Tonight Tonight... Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Breezy, with a northwest wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 39. South wind 5 to 11 mph.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

60% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 37.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.

40% chance of rain & snow Monday Monday... A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of rain & snow Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Sun Almanac for Angels, Pennsylvania
Sunrise: 07:07 AM
Sunset: 4:33 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:36 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:04 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:02 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:38 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:29 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:12 PM
Moon Almanac for Angels, Pennsylvania
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 51%
Moon Age: 7.51 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,158 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Angels:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:01:02 pm Wed51.6%
High Moon:06:28 pm Wed54.1%
Moonset:12:05 am Thu56.7%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.