Angeles Plantation, Louisiana Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Angeles Plantation
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Louisiana by name.
Weather Forecast for Angeles Plantation, Louisiana : Pointe Coupee County
Issued: 11:26 am CDT Jun 29, 2022 Latitude: 30.7221291 Longitude: -91.5192816 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
60% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 70% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday 80% chance of thunderstorms on Friday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 20% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday
High: 89°F Low: 73°F High: 88°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 90°F High: 92°F High: 93°F
Low: 73°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F Low: 75°F Low: 75°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
60% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly between 3pm and 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 73. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

70% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 10am and 1pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 1pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

20% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Night Thursday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

80% chance of thunderstorms Friday Friday... A chance of showers before 10am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 10am and 1pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. High near 89. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

20% chance of thunderstorms Friday Night Friday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 90. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

20% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.

Sun Almanac for Angeles Plantation, Louisiana
Sunrise: 06:06 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
Civil Sunrise:05:39 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:41 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:05 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:14 PM
Astro Sunrise: 04:29 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:51 PM
Moon Almanac for Angeles Plantation, Louisiana
Moon Phase: New Moon
Moon Illumination: 0%
Moon Age: 0.61 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 251,880 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Angeles Plantation:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:09:06 pm Wed0.8%
Moonrise:07:12 am Thu1.6%
High Moon:02:33 pm Thu2.5%
Moonset:09:50 pm Thu3.4%
New Moon: Tue Jun 28
First Quarter: Wed Jul 6
Full Moon: Wed Jul 13
Last Quarter: Wed Jul 20
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.