Andys Place, Nevada Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Nevada by name.
Weather Forecast for Andys Place, Nevada : Washoe County
Issued: 2:17 am PDT May 27, 2022 Latitude: 41.7943378 Longitude: -119.3854816 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Today Tonight Saturday Sunday Memorial Day Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
Dust on Today 70% chance of snow on Tonight 60% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of rain & snow on Sunday Mostly Cloudy on Memorial Day Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Sunny on Wednesday Mostly Sunny on Thursday
High: 66°F Low: 41°F High: 58°F High: 48°F High: 50°F High: 62°F High: 72°F High: 75°F
Low: 31°F Low: 29°F Low: 34°F Low: 39°F Low: 46°F  
Dust Snow Thunderstorms Rain & Snow Mostly Cloudy Mostly Sunny Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
LAKEVIEW - (KLKV)
48°
Cloudy
as of 7:53 AM PDST
Rel. Humidity: 76%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 7500ft
Current Conditions at
ALTURAS - (KAAT)
52°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 7:55 AM PDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 39°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 9000ft
Current Conditions at
ROME - (KREO)
63°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 8:52 AM MDST
Rel. Humidity: 42%
Dew Point: 39°F
Pressure: 30.01 in.
Wind Data
7 MPH
070° East
Current Conditions at
WINNEMUCA - (KWMC)
63°
Clear
as of 7:56 AM PDST
Rel. Humidity: 36%
Dew Point: 36°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
3 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Dust on Today Today... Patchy blowing dust after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 66. Breezy, with a southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.

70% chance of snow Tonight Tonight... Showers likely after 11pm. Patchy blowing dust before 11pm. Snow level 9800 feet lowering to 8600 feet after midnight . Cloudy, with a low around 41. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

60% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 11am. Areas of blowing dust after 11am. Snow level 8100 feet rising to 8600 feet in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Windy, with a west wind 10 to 20 mph increasing to 20 to 30 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

70% chance of rain & snow Saturday Night Saturday Night... Rain showers likely before 11pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers between 11pm and 2am, then a slight chance of snow showers after 2am. Some thunder is also possible. Areas of blowing dust before 11pm. Snow level 8600 feet lowering to 6000 feet after midnight . Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Windy, with a west wind 25 to 30 mph decreasing to 20 to 25 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

40% chance of rain & snow Sunday Sunday... A chance of snow showers before 2pm, then a chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Breezy, with a northwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Memorial Day Memorial Day... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.

Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Sunny, with a high near 72.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Mostly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.

Sun Almanac for Andys Place, Nevada
Sunrise: 05:28 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
Civil Sunrise:04:55 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:55 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 04:13 AM
Nautical Sunset: 9:37 PM
Astro Sunrise: 03:24 AM
Astro Sunset: 10:26 PM
Moon Almanac for Andys Place, Nevada
Moon Phase: Waning Crescent
Moon Illumination: 7%
Moon Age: 26.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 244,932 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Andys Place:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:10:53 am Fri7.6%
Moonset:05:55 pm Fri6.1%
Moonrise:04:27 am Sat4.2%
High Moon:11:37 am Sat3.1%
Moonset:06:59 pm Sat2.1%
New Moon: Sat Apr 30
First Quarter: Sun May 8
Full Moon: Mon May 16
Last Quarter: Sun May 22
New Moon: Mon May 30
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.