Andorra Woods, Pennsylvania Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Andorra Woods
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Pennsylvania by name.
Weather Forecast for Andorra Woods, Pennsylvania : Montgomery County
Issued: 10:10 am EST Nov 30, 2022 Latitude: 40.0823327 Longitude: -75.2662914 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
100% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon Mostly Clear on Tonight Sunny on Thursday Sunny on Friday 60% chance of rain on Saturday Sunny on Sunday 40% chance of rain on Monday 50% chance of rain on Tuesday
High: 58°F Low: 29°F High: 41°F High: 47°F High: 59°F High: 48°F High: 51°F High: 56°F
Low: 25°F Low: 35°F Low: 35°F Low: 30°F Low: 38°F  
Thunderstorms Mostly Clear Sunny Sunny Rain Sunny Rain Rain
-
Current Conditions at
PHILADELPHIA/WINGS - (KLOM)
54°
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 12:15 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 5 Miles
Pressure: 29.79 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
200° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 700ft
Current Conditions at
N PHILADELPHIA - (KPNE)
54°
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 12:19 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 52°F
Visibility: 2 Miles
Pressure: 29.80 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
220° Southwest
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 500ft
Current Conditions at
DOYLESTOWN - (KDYL)
52°
Cloudy
Light Rain
as of 12:06 PM EST
Rel. Humidity: 87%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 7 Miles
Pressure: 29.78 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
6 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 500ft
100% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... Showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly before 5pm, then scattered showers and thunderstorms after 5pm. High near 58. Breezy, with a south wind 20 to 25 mph becoming west. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Mostly Clear on Tonight Tonight... Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.

Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Sunny, with a high near 41. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Mostly Clear on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west after midnight.

Sunny on Friday Friday... Sunny, with a high near 47. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.

20% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A slight chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

60% chance of rain Saturday Saturday... Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Sunny, with a high near 48.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.

40% chance of rain Monday Monday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

50% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Sun Almanac for Andorra Woods, Pennsylvania
Sunrise: 07:03 AM
Sunset: 4:36 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:33 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:06 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:00 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:40 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:27 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:13 PM
Moon Almanac for Andorra Woods, Pennsylvania
Moon Phase: First Quarter
Moon Illumination: 51%
Moon Age: 7.50 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 229,142 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Andorra Woods:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:59 pm Wed51.6%
High Moon:06:28 pm Wed54.1%
Moonset:12:06 am Thu56.7%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.