Andesite, California Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in California by name.
Weather Forecast for Andesite, California : Siskiyou County
Issued: 2:17 pm PST Dec 3, 2022 Latitude: 41.5323739 Longitude: -122.2047335 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
90% chance of rain & snow on Tonight 80% chance of snow on Sunday 60% chance of snow on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Mostly Sunny on Wednesday 20% chance of snow on Thursday 20% chance of snow on Friday 20% chance of snow on Saturday
Low: 28°F High: 40°F High: 39°F High: 37°F High: 38°F High: 37°F High: 36°F High: 36°F
Low: 27°F Low: 19°F Low: 17°F Low: 20°F Low: 23°F Low: 22°F  
Rain & Snow Snow Snow Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny Snow Snow Snow
-
Current Conditions at
MT SHASTA - (KMHS)
37°
Cloudy
Mist
as of 7:56 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 86%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 3 Miles
Pressure: 29.86 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 600ft
Current Conditions at
MONTAGUE/SSK - (KSIY)
36°
Mostly Clear
as of 7:53 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 86%
Dew Point: 32°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.85 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
5 MPH
340° North
Cloud Level(s): Few at 5000ft
Current Conditions at
KLAMATH FALLS - (KLMT)
39°
Feels like 31°F
Cloudy
as of 8:12 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 34°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.87 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 22 MPH
090° East
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 2100ft, Solid Overcast at 3600ft
Current Conditions at
MEDFORD - (KMFR)
36°
Clear
as of 7:53 PM PST
Rel. Humidity: 80%
Dew Point: 30°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.82 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Clear
90% chance of rain & snow Tonight Tonight... Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 1am. Low around 28. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

80% chance of snow Sunday Sunday... Snow. High near 40. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

70% chance of snow Sunday Night Sunday Night... Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. East wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.

60% chance of snow Monday Monday... Snow likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Light and variable wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

Mostly Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.

Cloudy on Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.

Mostly Sunny on Wednesday Wednesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.

Cloudy on Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.

20% chance of snow Thursday Thursday... A chance of snow, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.

20% chance of snow Thursday Night Thursday Night... A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.

20% chance of snow Friday Friday... A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.

20% chance of snow Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.

20% chance of snow Saturday Saturday... A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.

Sun Almanac for Andesite, California
Sunrise: 07:18 AM
Sunset: 4:39 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:47 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:10 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:13 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:45 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:39 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:18 PM
Moon Almanac for Andesite, California
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 85%
Moon Age: 10.9 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 238,326 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Andesite:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:08:57 pm Sat84.1%
Moonset:03:46 am Sun86.1%
Moonrise:02:43 pm Sun89.2%
High Moon:09:42 pm Sun91.0%
Moonset:04:53 am Mon92.7%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.