Andersontown, Maryland Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Maryland by name.
Weather Forecast for Andersontown, Maryland : Caroline County
Issued: 2:58 am EST Dec 7, 2022 Latitude: 38.8378915 Longitude: -75.7832661 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Overnight Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
70% chance of rain on Overnight 30% chance of rain on Wednesday Partly Sunny on Thursday 20% chance of rain on Friday Partly Sunny on Saturday Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Mostly Sunny on Monday Mostly Sunny on Tuesday
Low: 54°F High: 61°F High: 55°F High: 49°F High: 49°F High: 52°F High: 50°F High: 50°F
Low: 45°F Low: 36°F Low: 36°F Low: 37°F Low: 37°F Low: 33°F  
Rain Rain Partly Sunny Rain Partly Sunny Mostly Cloudy Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
GEORGETOWN - (KGED)
61°
Cloudy
Light Rain Mist
as of 3:32 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 6 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 800ft, Solid Overcast at 3300ft
Current Conditions at
DOVER AFB - (KDOV)
59°
Cloudy
as of 3:12 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 9 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
170° South
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 500ft
Current Conditions at
SALISBURY - (KSBY)
63°
Cloudy
as of 3:34 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 93%
Dew Point: 61°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 700ft, Solid Overcast at 3700ft
Current Conditions at
US NAVAL ACADEMY - (KNAK)
48°
Feels like 44°F
Cloudy
Mist
as of 3:35 AM EST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 1 3/4 Miles
Pressure: 30.19 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
9 MPH
130° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 800ft
70% chance of rain Overnight Overnight... Showers likely with patchy drizzle before 4am, then patchy drizzle with a chance of showers after 4am. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

30% chance of rain Wednesday Wednesday... Patchy drizzle with a chance of showers before noon, then a chance of showers, mainly between noon and 2pm. Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

20% chance of rain Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A slight chance of showers before 1am. Patchy fog before 11pm. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Partly Sunny on Thursday Thursday... Partly sunny, with a high near 55. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. North wind around 5 mph.

20% chance of rain Friday Friday... A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

40% chance of rain Friday Night Friday Night... A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Partly Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Partly sunny, with a high near 49.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Sunday... Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.

Mostly Sunny on Monday Monday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.

Cloudy on Monday Night Monday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.

Mostly Sunny on Tuesday Tuesday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.

Sun Almanac for Andersontown, Maryland
Sunrise: 07:08 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:39 AM
Civil Sunset: 5:11 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 06:05 AM
Nautical Sunset: 5:44 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:33 AM
Astro Sunset: 6:16 PM
Moon Almanac for Andersontown, Maryland
Moon Phase: Full Moon
Moon Illumination: 99%
Moon Age: 14.0 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 246,946 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Andersontown:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonset:06:42 am Wed99.6%
Moonrise:04:12 pm Wed99.9%
Full Moon:11:08 pm Wed100.0%
High Moon:11:55 pm Wed100.0%
Moonset:07:44 am Thu99.9%
New Moon: Wed Nov 23
First Quarter: Wed Nov 30
Full Moon: Wed Dec 7
Last Quarter: Fri Dec 16
New Moon: Fri Dec 23
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.