Anderson, Wisconsin Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Anderson
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Wisconsin by name.
Weather Forecast for Anderson, Wisconsin : Rock County
Issued: 7:08 pm CDT Oct 5, 2022 Latitude: 42.7169542 Longitude: -89.0167781 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
Tonight Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Columbus Day Tuesday Wednesday
20% chance of  on Tonight 40% chance of rain on Thursday Mostly Sunny on Friday Sunny on Saturday Sunny on Sunday Sunny on Columbus Day 20% chance of rain on Tuesday 40% chance of  on Wednesday
Low: 49°F High: 65°F High: 51°F High: 57°F High: 63°F High: 64°F High: 66°F High: 67°F
Low: 38°F Low: 31°F Low: 37°F Low: 42°F Low: 45°F Low: 51°F  
Mostly Cloudy Rain Mostly Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Rain Partly Sunny
-
Current Conditions at
JANESVILLE - (KJVL)
64°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:45 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 48%
Dew Point: 45°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 9500ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
MONROE - (KEFT)
64°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 7:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 42%
Dew Point: 41°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.04 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
8 MPH
310° Northwest
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 8000ft, Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
MADISON - (KMSN)
64°
Mostly Cloudy
as of 6:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 55%
Dew Point: 48°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Broken at 11000ft
Current Conditions at
WATERTOWN - (KRYV)
57°
Partly Cloudy
as of 7:35 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 58%
Dew Point: 43°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 30.03 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
Calm
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 10000ft
20% chance of  Tonight Tonight... A chance of sprinkles between 10pm and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

40% chance of rain Thursday Thursday... A chance of showers before 4pm, then a slight chance of showers after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Cloudy on Thursday Night Thursday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Mostly Sunny on Friday Friday... Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. North wind around 10 mph.

Mostly Clear on Friday Night Friday Night... Widespread frost, mainly after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 31. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Sunny on Saturday Saturday... Widespread frost, mainly before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 57. West wind 5 to 15 mph.

Mostly Clear on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Areas of frost after 5am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 37. Southwest wind around 5 mph.

Sunny on Sunday Sunday... Areas of frost before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.

Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.

Sunny on Columbus Day Columbus Day... Sunny, with a high near 64.

20% chance of rain Monday Night Monday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly clear, with a low around 45.

20% chance of rain Tuesday Tuesday... A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.

40% chance of rain Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.

40% chance of  Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67.

Sun Almanac for Anderson, Wisconsin
Sunrise: 06:58 AM
Sunset: 6:31 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:30 AM
Civil Sunset: 6:59 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:57 AM
Nautical Sunset: 7:32 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:24 AM
Astro Sunset: 8:05 PM
Moon Almanac for Anderson, Wisconsin
Moon Phase: Waxing Gibbous
Moon Illumination: 82%
Moon Age: 10.6 Days
Moon is currently above the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 227,796 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Anderson:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

High Moon:09:50 pm Wed82.6%
Moonset:02:53 am Thu84.4%
Moonrise:05:25 pm Thu89.1%
High Moon:10:42 pm Thu90.7%
Moonset:04:10 am Fri92.1%
New Moon: Sun Sep 25
First Quarter: Sun Oct 2
Full Moon: Sun Oct 9
Last Quarter: Mon Oct 17
New Moon: Tue Oct 25
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.