Anderson, Texas Weather
your sport, your way
Air Sports Net on FacebookAir Sports Net on Google +Air Sports Net on TwitterReceive RSS UpdatesReceive Email Updates

No Watches or Warnings for Anderson
Change location by the zip code or city,state: or search for other weather forecast locations in Texas by name.
Weather Forecast for Anderson, Texas : Grimes County
Issued: 1:21 pm CDT Aug 19, 2022 Latitude: 30.487147 Longitude: -95.9868986 View on Google Maps

MouseOver for Detail Forecast
This Afternoon Tonight Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday
40% chance of thunderstorms on This Afternoon 30% chance of thunderstorms on Tonight 30% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Sunday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Monday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Tuesday 40% chance of thunderstorms on Wednesday 60% chance of thunderstorms on Thursday
High: 89°F Low: 76°F High: 94°F High: 94°F High: 92°F High: 89°F High: 88°F High: 89°F
Low: 75°F Low: 76°F Low: 75°F Low: 74°F Low: 74°F  
Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Thunderstorms
-
Current Conditions at
COLLEGE STATION - (KCLL)
84°
Cloudy
as of 3:10 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 70%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.94 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
15 MPH
140° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Few at 1100ft, Broken at 6500ft, Solid Overcast at 8500ft
Current Conditions at
HUNTSVILLE - (KUTS)
82°
Partly Cloudy
as of 3:17 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 74%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.95 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
13 MPH
Gust: 18 MPH
180° South
Cloud Level(s): Scattered at 1800ft
Current Conditions at
BRENHAM - (K11R)
88°
Feels like 95°F
Clear
Thunderstorm In Vicinity
as of 3:15 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 62%
Dew Point: 73°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.93 in.
Flight Rule: VFR
Wind Data
10 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Clear
Current Conditions at
CONROE - (KCXO)
75°
Cloudy
as of 2:53 PM CDST
Rel. Humidity: 100%
Dew Point: 75°F
Visibility: 10 Miles
Pressure: 29.97 in.
Flight Rule: IFR
Wind Data
7 MPH
150° Southeast
Cloud Level(s): Solid Overcast at 600ft
40% chance of thunderstorms This Afternoon This Afternoon... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tonight Tonight... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76. South wind 5 to 10 mph.

30% chance of thunderstorms Saturday Saturday... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 94. Heat index values as high as 101. South wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.

Mostly Cloudy on Saturday Night Saturday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75. South wind 5 to 15 mph.

40% chance of thunderstorms Sunday Sunday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 94. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Mostly Cloudy on Sunday Night Sunday Night... Mostly cloudy, with a low around 76.

40% chance of thunderstorms Monday Monday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 92.

30% chance of thunderstorms Monday Night Monday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 75.

40% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Tuesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89.

30% chance of thunderstorms Tuesday Night Tuesday Night... A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

40% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Wednesday... A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 88.

20% chance of thunderstorms Wednesday Night Wednesday Night... A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

60% chance of thunderstorms Thursday Thursday... Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Sun Almanac for Anderson, Texas
Sunrise: 06:53 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
Civil Sunrise:06:28 AM
Civil Sunset: 8:27 PM
Nautical Sunrise: 05:59 AM
Nautical Sunset: 8:57 PM
Astro Sunrise: 05:28 AM
Astro Sunset: 9:27 PM
Moon Almanac for Anderson, Texas
Moon Phase: Last Quarter
Moon Illumination: 44%
Moon Age: 22.7 Days
Moon is currently below the horizon
Distance from Moon to Earth: 248,691 miles
Upcoming Lunar Events for
Anderson:
Next EventEvent TimeIllum

Moonrise:12:58 am Sat40.2%
High Moon:08:12 am Sat37.4%
Moonset:03:30 pm Sat34.6%
New Moon: Thu Jul 28
First Quarter: Fri Aug 5
Full Moon: Thu Aug 11
Last Quarter: Fri Aug 19
New Moon: Sat Aug 27
Any use of the information on this page is at your own risk. This information should not be relied upon in life-threatening situations, potential financial loss situations or in lieu of any officially disseminated information. Visit the National Weather Service for official information.